Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's on my iPod tonight?

Out of the thousands of songs my iPod had to choose from, this is what it chose to fling at me while I prepared dinner:

A Night In Tunisia, Jimmy Rowles

Looking At You, Rebecca Kilgore

When I Come Back Around, Jamie Lidell

Rebecca, Pat McGee Band

I'll Get Even With You, Leann Rimes

Ever The Sun Will Rise, Tony Levin

Fire, Crazy World of Arthur Brown

Billie's Blues, Billie Holiday

Good Times, Bad Times, Led Zeppelin

Workingman's Blues #2, Bob Dylan

All Along The Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix

The Tracks Of My Tears, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles

No Greater Love, Ahmad Jamal

No comments:

Saturday 10 October 2020

 Doomscrolling over my first cup of coffee. Portland, Oregon Our President says that Portland has been ablaze with anarchy for decades. Let’...